Subject: FW: AQUACHECK Renewal 2025
From: "Cerys Waywell" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 15:44:51 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

Apologies I received a bounce back from the below emails, is there a person 
I can contact regarding renewing the proficiency testing schemes please?

If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact me

Kind regards,

Cerys

Cerys Waywell | Customer Support Manager

LGC | 1 Chamberhall Business Park | Chamberhall Green | Bury | Lancashire | 
BL9 0AP | UK  |

Tel: +44 (0)161 762 2500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<http://www.lgcstandards.com/> www.lgcstandards.com

 <https://online.flippingbook.com/link/618783/>

From: Cerys Waywell
Sent: 27 January 2025 13:27
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: AQUACHECK Renewal 2025

Dear Jelena Mihhailova,

I hope you are well.

I am just reaching out to see if you would like me to provide you with a 
quoation to renew your AQUACHECK scheme as per last year?

If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact me

Kind regards,

Cerys

Cerys Waywell | Customer Support Manager

LGC | 1 Chamberhall Business Park | Chamberhall Green | Bury | Lancashire | 
BL9 0AP | UK  |

Tel: +44 (0)161 762 2500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<http://www.lgcstandards.com/> www.lgcstandards.com

 <https://online.flippingbook.com/link/618783/>

*******************************************************************
This email and any attachments are confidential. Any use, copying or 
disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you have 
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately via 
+44(0)20 8943 7000 or notify [email-masked] and delete this message 
and any copies from your computer and network. LGC Limited. Registered in 
England 2991879. Registered office: Queens Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 
0LY, UK